Monday, September 30, 2013
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
· MPPT input range: 100-550Vdc (maximum 600V). This mean that the inverter starts with very few light on the PV plant (Starts early in the morning and power off lates in the evening = more energy day by day).
· the two MPPTs can work independently and also with an unbalanced power (70%-30% so you can fit every kind of plant)
· Graphical colour display (User friendly)
· Datalogger already inside (Memory: data saving every 5 minutes about last 3 years)
· All the data is available also during the night (the P.O. display insted is off after sunset)
· Easy software updating by USB stick
· STL Energy Controller function free of charge (For a synergy with heating pump system)
· Monitoring system integrated on the inverter (IP 65 grade, no external box needs)
· Very High peak effeciency: 98.6%.
· Very small case (just 37x76x18.5cm for a 10Kw machine. The smallest inverter category!)
· Very light (Just 25 Kg for the TTL1020)
· Complete power range coverage (from 6Kw to 18Kw)
BOS Featured Post
PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com
Hoymiles monitoring server collects and stores the performance data of microinverter through DTU via internet, which provides the module ...
Eolev type with tethered 5m Cable
Distributor for Hoymiles in Malaysia and Southeast Asia we provide the system design and installation supervision by o...