Monday, September 30, 2013
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
· MPPT input range: 100-550Vdc (maximum 600V). This mean that the inverter starts with very few light on the PV plant (Starts early in the morning and power off lates in the evening = more energy day by day).
· the two MPPTs can work independently and also with an unbalanced power (70%-30% so you can fit every kind of plant)
· Graphical colour display (User friendly)
· Datalogger already inside (Memory: data saving every 5 minutes about last 3 years)
· All the data is available also during the night (the P.O. display insted is off after sunset)
· Easy software updating by USB stick
· STL Energy Controller function free of charge (For a synergy with heating pump system)
· Monitoring system integrated on the inverter (IP 65 grade, no external box needs)
· Very High peak effeciency: 98.6%.
· Very small case (just 37x76x18.5cm for a 10Kw machine. The smallest inverter category!)
· Very light (Just 25 Kg for the TTL1020)
· Complete power range coverage (from 6Kw to 18Kw)
BOS Featured Post
PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com
Despite the fact that Monocrystalline solar panels, Polycrystalline solar panels, and Amorphous solar panels all feature silicon as it...
Key Features of Natural Light Tubular Skylights: Unique condensation release system prevents moisture build-up Low-profile unit ...
Hoymiles monitoring server collects and stores the performance data of microinverter through DTU via internet, which provides the module ...